Monday, December 7, 2009

I am very excited to be launching this blog. I sincerely hope that it will stimulate respectful and friendly discussion among thoughtful folk who are interested in exploring the broad issues of religion, faith, and spirituality as well as more specific topics that come under the general subject of the Catholic Church.

I will try to post blogs daily on issues and topics that are current in the world of religion or that are percolating in my brain. I invite comments from everyone, but I do reserve the right to remove comments that I consider to be disrepsectful in any way.

As I have just launched this blog, it presently looks pretty bare, but I do hope to be able to link to blogs of a similar or related nature in order to be able to invite as many guests as possible to the feast.

2 comments:

  1. I am delighted to be the first "follower" and will look forward daily to your life discoveries as you continue to expand your growing edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.

    I have only just come across your blog, via a link posted from your site to "Open Tabernacle".

    It is now late at night and I am not going to explore properly now, but I like what I see. May I wish you all the best on your blogging journey. It can be lonely, especially in the difficult months following the excitement of the launch, but hang in there. It's a bumpy ride, but extraordinarily fulfilling once your readership increases, and start to respond. That tkes time, but will surely happen if you have anything worthwhile to say. By the looks of it, that you do.

    I have found that one way to build up some visibility, and hence increased readership, is by doing some cross-posting or guest-posting eleswhere. If you would like to try doing that, the Open Tabernacle is always interested in hearing from potential additional contributors. See invitation on the new "about" page, or write to me directly.

    (I will be giving you a shout out at Queering the Church - just give me a day or two to do it, as I have a busy couple of days ahead.)

    ReplyDelete